General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- US Navy Lung Cancer Advocate needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given US Navy Lung Cancer Advocate permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in US Navy Lung Cancer Advocate legitimate interests
- US Navy Lung Cancer Advocate needs to comply with the law
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
US Navy Lung Cancer Advocate follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Third Party Privacy Policies